Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Well how to start this blog? How about an abreviated version of our family. I have a fabulous little family. Jeff and I got married in May of 2003 in MQT, MI. We met while attending NMU and dated for about 3yrs before getting engadged. In 2004 we made our first addition to our family by adopting a black lab puppy from the humane society. We named her Zoe and she was our first "baby". We resided in Oscoda, MI which is located in the northern part of lower Michigan for about 5 1/2 yrs right out of college. We made great friends down there who are a lot like family to us. We went through a lot with them and try to continue to keep in touch with most of them. While down there I returned to school and completed my degree in Radiography which is something I am very proud of. Jeff worked fulltime as an engineer in the automotive industry and also returned to school to complete a master's degree in Business Management from the University of MI. Once we finished with all of that we decided it was time to move back to the "right side" of the bridge as Jeff likes to put it. We have resided in Kingsford, MI for almost 2yrs. now. We are glad to be back and be closer to our families. Jeff took a job with The Oldenburg Group Inc. in Kingsford as a Program Manager and is enjoying the challenges that go along with the position. On 6/5 of this past year we welcomed Jackson Thomas to our family. What a blessing he is. I try to treasure all my time with him and Jeff. They really are my world. I am blessed to be able to stay home with him right now. I worked as an x-ray tech for an Orthopaedic clinic in town prior to having Jackson but decided not to go back after having him. We are having lots of fun and looking forward to being able to spend time outdoors this summer and traveling.

2 comments:

  1. YEA! A Gregorich Blog! I can't wait to read about the family and see pics of Jack grow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Now I can get my Gregorich fix whenever I want!!
    Hugs to all Gr. A. Patty (GAP)

    ReplyDelete